Come join us in seeing in the New Year at City Extra. Over the last five years our New Years Eve event has sold out well in advance (as early as September). We expect 2023/24 to be no different. Make sure you book early to avoid disappointment.
CALL US NOW
(02) 9241 1422
SEND a MAIL
E4 East Podium, Between Wharf 3 & 4 where the Manly Ferry pulls in, Sydney NSW 2000
Come celebrate New Year’s Eve 2023 on Sydney Harbour with us at City Extra
Seats are limited and sell out extremely fast, we advise booking well before the end of the year. Not Only will you get to take in the sights, but you will also be able to enter the ticket only area of the Sydney Harbour Foreshore. 2019,2020,2021 & 2022 saw the entire front of City Extra being restricted to only City Extra Patrons. An Amazing view of the 9pm and 12am fireworks was enjoyed by all.
A PERFECT VIEW
To take in the 9:00pm and 12:00am
New Years Eve Fireworks Displays
BE PART OF THE CELEBRATION
ADULTS $650 | CHILDREN $350
A ticket to our New Years Eve 2023 event entitles you to:
Meals prepared Fresh on site.
TICKET ONLY AREAS
Access to the Sydney Harbour Foreshore.
For the duration of the evening
Live Music throughout the evening.
The 2022 Menu
The 2023 Menu will be updated closer to NYE
Terms and Conditions
- 50% deposit required to secure a table
- Balance due by 30/11/23, After 30/11/23 payment in full is required
- General refunds will be honoured up to 1/12/23, less a small merchant processing fee of 4%
- Refunds are possible after 1/12/23 subject to being able to resell the tickets., Refund requests close at 12mn 30/12/23.
- Open Bar is between 7pm on 31/12/22and 12.45am 1/1/23.
- Responsible Service of Alcohol is practiced and enforced., No shots allowed., No multiple drink orders are allowed for the same person at the same time.
- Seating is allocated on a first to book gets the best available table.
- Our special NYE menu will apply. Children can order any item from the normal City Extra Menu. Any customer with a specific dietary requirement can order from the normal menu.
- Dress is smart casual.